In an effort to reduce congestion and to keep our students and staff members safe in our parking lots we are changing the traffic flow for morning arrival at Bardstown Middle and Bardstown High. Starting Wednesday, August 31, the entrance to our campus will look a little different. Here’s what you need to know:
- Tiger Alley will be one way only from 7:45 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Parents/guardians dropping off car riders must enter via Tiger Alley and stop at the crosswalk located behind the Bardstown High School gymnasium to let out students. Car riders can be dropped off beginning at 7:45 a.m. Please make sure your students are ready to exit the car when you get into the car rider lane. This will help with the flow of traffic.
- BMS car riders will continue to enter through the middle school cafeteria door.
- BHS car riders will now enter through the bus port entrance.
- Parents/guardians dropping off car riders will continue down Tiger Alley and exit via a left or right turn onto W. Broadway.
- Only buses, student drivers, and staff members will be allowed to enter at the Fifth Street entrance closest to Templin Drive. Student drivers must have a hanging tag to enter.
To help illustrate these changes we’ve prepared a Morning Transportation Map. View the Morning Transportation Map below: